- Install poles, stakes or other vertical supports.
- Pull tape out, cut to desired length and attach to vertical supports. [TIP: Twist tape to create 3-4 spirals between supports for maximum reflective effect.]
- Tape can be tied down, but do not staple.
For garden rows:
- Use one strip along each row as close to tops of plants as possible.
- For closely spaced rows, use on alternate rows.
For fruit trees:
- Suspend above tree if possible.
- Otherwise, attach to tree branches running tape across, over and under branches so it's visible from all directions.
For large gardens:
- Surround perimeter of garden with tape.
- Run tape lengthwise and crosswise to form an elevated protective grid (elevate above garden plants with poles or stakes).
|Reflective holographic images flash dramatically in the sunlight as the tape vibrates in the wind.|
For Best Results:
|- Install tape just before crops ripen and feeding habits develop.
- Elevate tape 3 ft. over crops so birds can see it from all directions.
- Remove tape when harvest is over to prevent birds from getting used to it.