||Easier, safer and more economical than chicken wire; won't heat or burn vegetation.
- Cut fencing to desired length using scissors or knife.
- Use metal or wood posts; drive posts into the ground 6 to 8 ft. apart.
- Secure fencing to posts using plastic cable locking ties, "twist tie" fasteners or wire; for wooden posts, a staple gun can also be used.
|For Best Results:||- For rigidity, run support wire in and out through top of fencing mesh and attach to posts.
- Bury fencing several inches to deter pests from crawling under it; however, rabbits occasionally will be determined and chew through the plastic.
- For maximum longevity in temporary installations, roll up and store indoors after the growing season.