|Inflatable Natural Enemy Scarecrow® also deters birds from decks, rafters, window ledges, sailboats, boathouses, docks.
- Mount on top of a tomato stake or pole (1-1/2" square stake works best).
- Lace the tie-down saddle to hold Owl firmly in place.
For fruit trees:
- Mount near tree by lacing the saddle around a pole.
- Owl can also be hung from a string by threading through the gap under the "ears."
|It is important to move the Owl around every few days so birds don't get used to it.|
For Best Results:
|- Install Owl before fruit ripens and feeding habits develop.
- Place Owl in a prominent position, so birds can see it.
- Move Owl around garden every few days.
- Check inflation periodically.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent birds from getting used to it.