|Inflatable Natural Enemy Scarecrow® also helps deter birds from decks, rafters, window ledges, sailboats, barns, boathouses, docks.
For fruit trees:
- Place Snake on a limb where it looks as natural as possible.
- Use side tabs to tie down if necessary.
- Lay Snake on top of berry bushes.
For ponds, pools or lakes:
- Float Snake on water surface.
- To anchor, attach sinker to side tabs.
|It is important to move the Snake around every few days.|
For Best Results:
|- Install Snake before fruit ripens and feeding habits develop.
- Place Snake in a prominent position, so birds can see it.
- Move Snake around garden every few days.
- Check inflation periodically.
- Store indoors when season is over to prevent birds from getting used to it.