|Red Tomato Tray|
|- Plant tomatoes in the sunniest spot.
Work up the soil approximately 12" deep in a 2' radius around the plant.
- Mix low nitrogen slow release fertilizer into the center area.
- Set your tomato plant deeply into the ground.
- Carefully place Red Tomato Tray around the plant, so that the stem and leaves are through the center hole.
|- Push the tray firmly into the ground, making sure the four spikes penetrate the ground fully and the outer flange is flush with the ground.
|- Fill all four spikes with low nitrogen slow release fertilizer.
- Cover all flanges with 1" of soil.
|- Fill pan with water, and water the plant generously through the center hole.
- Drive stake into ground next to Tomato Tray or install cage around it.
|NOTES:||Red Tomato Tray can also be used for peppers and other vine crops.|